Bott & Associates
What is the difference between wills and trusts?
Bernie J. Kempen
As a lawyer who has been practicing law for more than twenty years, Maritess T. Bott understands her role in supporting the community. She is dedicated to her clients as if they are family, and has the knowledge required to provide them with dependable legal counsel. She has proven to be a valuable resource for her clients, especially when they are going through a challenging time. It is her goal to be that trusted adviser who people can turn to for the insight and guidance they need.
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Minor in Communications: Northern Illinois University
- Masters of Science in Accountancy: Rosary College (now Dominican University)
- Law Degree: John Marshall Law School
Past and Current Work:
- United Airlines Credit Union (now Alliant Credit Union)
- Weiss & Block Chartered
- Head of Estate Planning and Probate Division for a sole practitioner
- Current: Law Firm Owner at Bott & Associates
Areas of Practice:
- Residential Real Estate
- Asset Protection
- Business Planning
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Estate Planning
Ms. Bott was born in the Philippines, and moved to the U.S. at the young age of five years old. She grew up in a town called Skokie, and graduated from Niles West High School. She now lives in Rolling Meadows with her family and rescue dog. When she isn’t offering legal services, she is spending time with family, going to a sports event, chatting with girlfriends, watching reality TV, or hosting family events.
If you are in need of legal assistance, don’t hesitate to call a lawyer, including a business law lawyer in Schaumburg, IL, like Maritess at Bott & Associates today.