Lindsey Hoskins, PhD, LCMFT
Lindsey M. Hoskin’s work as a therapist in Tysons Corner, VA, researcher, and clinician has allowed her to help people through painful situations, while providing warmth, empathy, and light humor when the moment is right. She brings kindness and light-heartedness to each session with her clients, knowing that they are coming to her because they are in need of healing.
Lindsey’s clinical interests are: Medical Family Therapy; Genetic Issues & Hereditary Predisposition to Cancer and other Diseases; Fertility Challenges; Communication Issues; Sex & Intimacy; Parenting and Co-Parenting; Infidelity Recovery; Divorce & Separation; Family of Origin Issues; Dating and Relationship Development; Life Transitions & Adjustment; Discernment Counseling.
In addition to her clinic, she has helped people at other facilities and programs, including:
- Second Genesis drug and alcohol rehabilitation program
- National Institutes of Health, Hatfield Clinical Center
- Greenbelt CARES family therapy clinic
- University of Maryland Center for Healthy Families
Lindsey’s Professional Achievements:
- Clinical Fellow for American Association, Marriage & Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- Researcher at the National Cancer Institute, Clinical Genetics Branch (psychosocial and behavior research in cancer genetic cases)
- Lecturer at Marymount University and University of Maryland (clinical and non-clinical lectures for undergraduate and graduate students)
- Professional membership with Collaborative Family Healthcare Association (CFHA) and the National Council on Family Relations (NCFR)
- Former President, Current Board Member at Middle Atlantic Division of AAMFT
- Local and National Speaker for Hereditary Cancer Syndromes, Relationships, Anxiety and Depression Coping, and Hereditary Risk Diseases
- Clinical Degree from University of Maryland, Couple & Family Therapy (2005)
Lindsey is married with two children. During her off time, Lindsey enjoys reading, crafting, traveling, exercising, and being with family and friends. Reach out to Lindsey Hoskins & Associates today to have your questions answered and reserve your appointment slot.